Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pleasure P


As you know former member of Pretty Ricky who has now become a solo artist, and doing quite well may I add, but sure; Pleasure is known for his explict lyrics, and the ladies love him, and the exclusive 2009 jean line he's working on also known as "Jean Addicts". Made to fit the natural curves of the woman's body, and fashion forward seams with the vintage denim jeans. Right now the fashion forward artist only has a few pair of jeans out to public, but it's coming soon to stores near you, and I can't wait to get my hands on a pair so I can feel that addictive feeling when I'm wearing them or should I say this is how Pleasure describes his new hot jeans.





some of Pleasure P new Jeans. More are coming
soon also avaiable on his website you can
also see more from his myspace account.
http://www.jeanaddicts.com/

No comments: