Friday, June 18, 2010

New Release

These shoes are chic, unique and most of all high fashion is written all over them. Your probably guessing the price of these shoes would be $200 or more, but guess again. Thank Christian Siriano Project Runway winner for designing this shoe and also allowing it to be sold at PAY-LESS!! Yes I said pay-less. Many critics claim that his new shoe design is too much inspiration of Alexander McQueen (R.I.P.). I personally love McQueen and I say Work it! Honestly I feel as though this is not such a bad idea. It's many people who enjoy fashion but don't necessarily have the money to shop at Aldo, Bakers, Steve Madden etc. and It's great that he's bringing it down a notch so everyone can have that equal oppertunity to be ferosh (as Christian would say)

No comments: