Monday, August 22, 2011



      If you haven't been to Crocker Park Mall google it right now, and get up and go. I visited Crocker for the first time this week, and I can say it's one of the best shopping centers so far that I've been to. What I really loved was that not only is it Urban Outfitters, H&M, Guess, Anthropology, Coach etc. but theres a huge Barnes and Noble. Anyone that Knows me would know that Barnes & Noble is one of my favorite stores.  What was really great about Crocker was the atmosphere.  There were many friendly people at every store, but it was a weekday so maybe I just got lucky. Crocker is located on the Westside of Cleveland and since I'm a eastsider that's across town for me, so I don't shop there much, but there is a different vibe between the two sides on town for sure. Not trying to knock the eastside, but I'm never gotten that kind of treatment  at Beachwood Mall, so with that said STEP YOUR GAME UP EASTSIDERS!!

Now that I've given you the 411 on Crocker check out this faithful customer I found shopping in Urban Outfitters. With a smile like this on her face do you think she was disappointed? I think not.  Her name is Katelyn who is an Clevelander at heart, and she was trilled to be apart of my feature that I was doing on Cleveland's fashion. As you can see she has on a one sleeved romper that flatters her body well If I do say so myself. Her Romper is also infested with floral prints and with that she pairs it with a nude sandal. She also took time out to do a short film with me about her fashion rules she likes to live by.  The video is hard to hear but......these are her fashion rules.


         
The video is hard to hear because of the music, but bare with me, but these are the questions I asked her while we were in Urban Outfitter
 F A S H I O N R U L E S!
Fashion do: Always try to be different
fashion dont: don't be too safe
fashion must: Be confident

No comments: